Running a ministry involves many of the same challenges that for-profit companies face with accounting, staffing practices, and the not-so-glamorous “back-office” administrative functions. Inefficient processes, unclear policies, or poor accounting controls can be devastating to any organization. I can work with your team to organize and streamline these areas so they can focus on ministry.
- I’ll meet with your team to discuss any challenges you’re facing in running the back-office aspects of your ministry.
- Based on our initial meeting plus 2-3 more detailed conversations, I’ll develop a list of recommendations.
- You’ll receive a report that includes recommendations and a proposed timeline for implementation.
- **Note: This consulting-only approach is best for ministries who are confident that they have the manpower necessary to implement the recommendations. Otherwise, I highly recommend adding the Implementation option.**
Consulting & Implementation:
- This option includes all of the items listed above plus the following.
- We’ll confirm the tasks, deadlines, and assignments required based on the recommendations and agreed prioritization.
- I’ll send reminders to those responsible for specific tasks to keep them on-track.
- I’ll be available via phone and email to answer any questions.
- I’ll provide you with a weekly status update so you’ll know exactly how we’re progressing.
Call me at 918-398-3822 or send me an email today to get started.
Is this you after a church event?
It doesn't have to be that way!
Let me help you start planning the next event with the Church Event Planning Questionnaire. I'll also send you tips on how to make the next event more successful, and much less stressful.
Simply fill out the form and I'll get the questionnaire to you right away.